Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical College (ABVMU), Uttar Pradesh has efficiently acquired the web software for M.Sc Nursing Widespread Entrance Check. And now they’re up for his or her entrance take a look at which is scheduled for 4th June 2023. To look for the examination candidates should current their corridor ticket which they’ll obtain on-line from the official portal. As per the given schedule, UP M.Sc Nursing Admit Card will likely be accessible from twenty fifth Could 2023.
Admission to 2 years M.Sc. (Nursing) course relies on Widespread Nursing Entrance Check (CNET). To take part within the examination, candidates have to hold UP ABVMU M.Sc Nursing Entrance Admit Card to the examination centre. The admit card availability date is out now.
UP ABVMU M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Admit Card 2023
It’s obligatory for all of the candidates to hold their corridor tickets to the examination centre on the day of the examination. The corridor ticket will likely be launched on-line. Candidates who’re able to take the examination need to obtain the admit card from the college admission portal earlier than the examination. They’ll acquire their CNET admit playing cards from their logins utilizing their registered cell and different login particulars. A replica of admit card ought to be retained by the candidates until the completion of the admission course of.
ABVMU CNET Nursing Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Identify of the examination||M.Sc. Nursing Widespread Entrance Check (CET) 2023|
|Identify of the College||Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical College (ABVMU), Uttar Pradesh|
|Course Supplied||M.Sc. Nursing Course|
|Period of Course||2 years|
|Date of availability of admit card||25 Could 2023|
|Date of examination||4th June 2023|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Official web site||abvmuup.edu.in|
UP ABVMU M.Sc. Nursing Entrance 2023: Timeline
|Date of difficulty of Admit Card||25 Could 2023|
|Date of entrance take a look at||4 June 2023|
|Launch of outcome||Inside one week of examination|
How you can obtain UP ABVMU M.Sc. Admit Card 2023?
To obtain the admit card for the doorway take a look at, candidates can observe the process given as under-
- Step 1- Navigate to the official web site of UP i.e., abvmuup.edu.in.
- Step 2- Click on on “Apply On-line for Entrance Examination 2023” hyperlink.
- Step 3- Click on on “M.Sc. Nursing course CET 2023” tab.
- Step 4- Click on on Admit Card 2023 obtain hyperlink.
- Step 5- Candidate’s login web page will open on which candidates need to enter the registered cell no., and different particulars as requested.
- Step 6- Click on on the submit button.
- Step 7– M.Sc. CET admit card will open.
- Step 8- Learn the directions and different data printed on the corridor ticket fastidiously.
- Step 9- Obtain the admit card and preserve it secure for additional reference.
UP M.Sc Nursing Admit Card Particulars
The given data is talked about on the corridor ticket issued to the candidates-
- Identify of the applicant
- Roll Quantity
- Corridor Ticket No.
- Date of beginning
- Father’s title
- Mom’s title
- Examination date
- Examination day
- Timing of examination
- Examination centre
- Key directions associated to the examination
ABVMU CNET Examination Centres
The examination will likely be carried out on the examination centres established in Lucknow. The details about the allotted examination centre will likely be talked about on the admit playing cards. Candidates need to report back to the allotted examination centre not less than half-hour earlier than the examination. They need to additionally get accustomed to the examination centre location effectively prematurely.
UP ABVMU M.Sc Nursing Examination Sample
- Mode of exam- Offline (OMR based mostly)
- Kind of questions- A number of Selection Questions (MCQs)
- Complete Sections- 3
- Period of Examination- 180 minutes
- Complete Questions- 200
- Marks- 200 marks
- Medium of exam- English
- Unfavourable Marking- No unfavorable marking
|Sections||Complete No. of Questions||Complete Marks|
Directions for Candidates Concerning Admit Card
- Candidate’s entry to the examination centre will likely be allowed solely after the presentation of admit card to invigilators on the examination centre.
- With out the corridor ticket, no candidate will likely be permitted to enter the examination corridor.
- No laborious copy of the admit card will likely be issued.
- Admit card will likely be up to date on the candidate’s login and so they need to obtain it utilizing their login particulars.
- Besides the printed admit card no different paper or textual materials will likely be allowed within the examination centre.
- Examination centre data will likely be talked about on the admit card.