Immediately in our article you can be supplied with full details about TNPSC VAO Syllabus 2023. By which you’ll be able to simply test your syllabus. Additionally, you will be supplied with full details about the examination sample in our article. Together with this, we can even inform you clearly in regards to the means of downloading the syllabus. So learn our article fastidiously until the tip.
TNPSC VAO Syllabus 2023
The appliance for this put up was executed on-line mode by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Fee. Which was began on 30 March 2023 and the final date to use has been mounted as 28 April 2023. No candidate’s software type can be accepted after the final date. If you wish to be recruited for this put up, then first you need to go to the official web site and submit your type. The hyperlink of which is given in our article.
The written examination for the put up of Village Administrative Officer could be held on 24 July 2023. Round 7301 vacancies have been launched for this put up. Yearly a lot of candidates apply for this put up however solely the candidates are recruited on the premise of examination. If you wish to get recruited for this put up then begin all of the preparation for the examination now. Hope you’re getting ready diligently for the examination.
TNPSC VAO Examination Syllabus 2023
|Performed by||Tamil Nadu Public Service Fee [TNPSC]|
|Submit title||Village Administrative Officer [VAO]|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Software dates||30 March – 28 April 2023|
|Examination date||24 July 2023 [Tentative]|
TNPSC VAO Examination Sample 2023
By means of the sample of the examination, you’ll be able to know what sort of examination can be performed. That’s why we wish to inform you that your sample for this examination is as follows-
- The examination can be performed in each English and Tamil language.
- You must choose any considered one of these two languages within the examination.
- All of the candidates can be given 3 hours for the examination.
- A complete of 200 questions can be given within the examination.
- You may be given 1.5 marks for each appropriate reply.
- There can be 0 unfavorable markings on this examination.
- There can be 3 sections in your examination.
- You must get no less than 90 marks to cross this examination.
|Sr.No.||Topic||Whole Questions||Whole Marks||Time Period|
|1.||Common Research||75||112.5||180 min|
|2.||Aptitude / Psychological Check||25||37.5|
|3.||Common English / Common Tamil||100||150|
How one can test on-line TNPSC VAO Syllabus 2023?
- To begin with, go to the official web site.
- Choose the Syllabus choice on the house web page.
- On the subsequent web page click on on the syllabus of your put up.
- Your syllabus will open in your display screen.
- Save the syllabus and in addition obtain the PDF.
If you wish to ask something about TNPSC VAO Syllabus 2023 then you’ll be able to message us within the remark part. We will certainly reply to you quickly.
Regularly Requested Questions
Ques. At what stage is that this examination performed?
Ans. This examination has been performed on the state stage.
Ques. Is there a unfavorable marking on this examination?
Ans. No, there isn’t a unfavorable marking on this examination.
Ques. What number of questions can be given within the Common Research part?
Ans. A complete of 75 questions can be given within the Common Research part.
Ques. Wherein language will this examination be performed?
Ans. This examination can be performed in each English and Tamil language.
Ques. What are the minimal marks to get recruited for this put up?
Ans. You must get a minimal of 90 marks for this put up.