SSC Junior Engineer JE Paper 1 Outcome 2022-23: Employees Choice Fee organised its Junior Engineer Paper 1 examination from 14 to 16 November. Quickly after its completion candidates is curious to know concerning the outcome announcement in order that they will put together for the following stage of recruitment. And after ready for 2 months the fee introduced the Paper 1 outcome on 18th Jan 2023. Candidates shortlsited on this stage might be known as for Paper II whose particulars might be shared quickly. A complete of 15605 candidates had been shortlisted in Civil engineering whereas 4533 candidates in electrical and Mechanical Engineering. To know in depth about SS JE Prelims outcome learn the article.
Replace: SSC JE Paper I result’s now accessible and accessible from this web page.
SSC Junior Engineer Paper 1 Outcome 2022-23
SSC JE Outcome might be accessible in pdf format the place the applicant’s roll numbers might be talked about. Candidates should verify their outcome pdf rigorously and crosscheck their roll quantity rigorously. A direct hyperlink to obtain the outcome can even be offered right here.
SSC JE Paper I Outcome: Civil | Electrical/Mechanical
SSC JE 2022-23 Outcome: Overview
|Examination title||Junior Engineer 2022|
|Paper I Examination Dates||14 to 16 November 2022|
|Paper I Reply Key||22 November|
|Paper I Reply key Objection||26 November|
|JE Paper-I Outcome date||18th Jan 2023|
|JE Paper 1 Examination Date||twenty sixth Feb|
Minimal Marks to qualify SSC JE Paper-I
Based on the SSC Official notification, the minimal marks to qualify the JE in Paper-I and Paper-II are as follows:
- For Unreserved candidates: 30 %
- For OBC/EWS it’s: 25%
- For others: 20%
SSC CPO SI Outcome 2022
SSC JE Minimize off Mark Paper I
|Class||Minimize Off Mark||No. of Candidates Out there|
|Class||Minimize Off||Candidates Out there|
SSC JE Earlier 12 months Paper I Minimize off
Scroll down this web page for SSC JE earlier 12 months outcome and minimize off
Tips on how to verify SSC JE Minimize Off Marks?
- Initially, it’s a must to go online to the official web site of the workers choice fee whose hyperlink is given under ssc.nic.in
- And after that click on on the button “Outcome” within the menu bar.
- After that, you will discover a button with the title JE within the menu click on on that button
- There you will discover cut-off mark record of JE click on on it. This file might be in PDF format obtain that PDF file and
Steps to Verify SSC JE Outcome On-line
- Go online to SSC official web site ssc.nic.in.
- After that, you will discover a button in it “Outcome”
- Click on on it and it’ll open a brand new web page in which you’ll see “JE” Button click on on it
- After that you will discover a hyperlink of SSC JE Outcome 2022 click on on it outcome you bought might be in PDF format obtain that PDF file and now it’s a must to seek for your title or your roll quantity.
- For that, you simply press Ctrl+ F in your system or pc a search bar will pop up enter your title or Roll quantity.
- The candidate who will qualify for Paper-II can obtain their admit card from the SSC web site for Paper-II.
Should you didn’t be shortlisted then don’t lose hope as a result of you recognize:
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day trip”.
Submit SSC JE Paper I Outcome
After qualifying Paper-I it’s a must to put together your self for Paper-II which is of descriptive kind. There are three-part on this Half-A Basic Engineering (Civil& Structural) or Half-B Basic Engineering (Electrical) or Half-C Basic Engineering (mechanical). SSC JE Paper-II might be an offline mode examination which is of 300 marks and the time allotted for it’s 2 hours (there might be 40 minutes further for these candidates who’re allowed to make use of scribe as per Para- 9.2. Candidates are allowed to carry their very own Slide-Rule, calculator, Logarithm Desk, and Steam Desk for Paper II.
- Paper II might be both in Hindi or English language.
- Half II paper written in Hindi and Half II paper written in English might be awarded zero marks. So that you have to be cautious earlier than choosing the language you have to be assured through which language you may write simply.
- In paper-II candidates should write their roll quantity appropriately and Topic on the prescribed place on the cowl web page of the Reply Booklet.
- Candidates should additionally affix their Signature and Left-hand thumb Impression within the related locations within the reply e-book accessible to them.
- Reply books not bearing roll Numbers, topic, Signature, and left-hand thumb impression is not going to be evaluated and such candidates shall be awarded zero marks so watch out.
- Candidates are strictly suggested to not write something like private identification instance: your title, Roll Quantity, Contact Quantity, handle, cash, and so on. contained in the Reply E-book (Paper-II). The candidate who fails to stick to those directions might be awarded zero marks.