JNUEE 2022 End result OUT; Verify PhD Reply key, Lower off marks

JNUEE 2022 End result NTA performed the JNUEE 2022 entrance examination in December 2022 at numerous examination centres and now on tenth Jan 2023, they’ve introduced its outcome for such candidates who had participated in it. Candidates could entry their JNUEE Phd outcomes by submitting their software quantity and date of delivery. The uncooked marks obtained by the candidates in multi-shift shall be transformed to NTA rating cum percentile and after the declaration of the outcome, a advantage listing of certified candidates shall be ready in order that they’ll seem for counselling. To know extra concerning the JNUEE 2022 End result learn the article given beneath.

JNUEE 2022 End result

JNUEE 2022 Result
JNUEE 2022 End result

The outcome shall be primarily based on the ultimate reply key launched by the NTA and no objection to the identical shall be entertained additionally authority shouldn’t be going to entertain any correspondence concerning the re-evaluation or rechecking of the outcome.

Together with the outcome announcement, the cut-off marks for every of the applications had been additionally launched by the officers individually on their web site whose hyperlink has been shared on this web page.

Verify right here JUNEE 2022 Reply Key

JNUEE 2022 End result: Overview

JNUEE 2022 Examination date 7 to 10 December
Programs PhD
End result Date tenth Jan 2023
Lower Off Out there Quickly
 Official Web site  https://jnuee.jnu.ac.in/

How one can verify JNUEE End result 2022?

  • Because the JNUEE 2022 outcome shall be hosted by the official web site so you must go to the identical first.
  • Now on the house web page of the web site, you’ll be able to simply discover the outcome hyperlink out there in the appropriate column
  • You simply want to pick out the identify of the course you appeared for
  • It’ll redirect you to a brand new web page the place you need to submit your software quantity, date of delivery, and captcha code as out there.
  • As soon as the small print are submitted your outcome shall be out there in your display
  • Verify the outcome completely and take a printout of it for future reference

JNUEE 2022 Lower Off Listing

After the declaration of outcome, the cut-off marks and rank shall be launched by the official for every of the applications class sensible in PDF format. Candidates can verify their JNUEE cut-off marks program-wise from the hyperlink shared beneath.

Explicit out there on JNUEE 2022 outcome

There are some particulars which can be found on the JNUEE 2022 outcome like: –

  • Applicant identify
  • Roll quantity
  • NTA rating
  • Class
  • Gender
  • Father and mom’s identify
  • DOB
  • Identification and minority sort
  • Marks obtained section-wise
  • Complete marks

JNUEE 2022 Choice Listing

The advantage listing of the candidates shall be out there on the official web site which shall be primarily based on the percentile rating of the candidates secured within the entrance examination. However for programs like M.Phil. & Ph.D. their advantage listing will obtain 70% weightage of CBT rating and the remaining 30% shall be from viva voce.

JNUEE 2022 End result Compilation

As NTA performed the JNU entrance examination in a number of shifts and regardless of all efforts, the issue degree will not be the identical in numerous periods, so to beat this example normalization of percentile rating shall be carried out by making use of the system which is given beneath.

JNUEE Seat Reservation

Class sensible reservation can also be out there for candidates, which will be checked within the desk given beneath: –

Class Reservation %
Scheduled caste 15%
Scheduled tribe 7.5%
OBC 27%
PWD 5%
EWS 10% (besides M.Phil. & Ph.D. course)

FAQs

The place candidates can verify their JNUEE 2022 outcome?

College students can verify their entrance examination outcome at https://jnuee.jnu.ac.in/

What are the credentials required to entry the JNUEE outcome?

The applicant must submit their software quantity and date of delivery adopted by a captcha code that appeared on the display.

When will the official launch cut-off marks and rank of the candidates who appeared within the examination?

Together with the outcome declaration, the cut-off marks shall be launched by the officers and shall be out there in pdf format.

Source link

Leave a Comment