Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY)- Excellent news for the citizen of Haryana, on 26th Feb 2019 Haryana authorities launched Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY). Below this authorities scheme, farmers and unorganized sector employees are benefited. MMPSY is an initiative of the Haryana Govt. to offer monetary advantages and social safety to all people and households lined beneath this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana is a state government-sponsored scheme for EWS households with an annual earnings of as much as Rs.1,80,000/- and with a landholding of as much as 2 hectares. This scheme additionally covers small businessmen with a certain quantity of annual turnover. Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar introduced this Govt. scheme, and two instalments beneath the scheme have already been transferred to the accounts of the beneficiaries and the subsequent installment will probably be credited quickly.
Haryana Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
MMPSY was launched with an purpose to offer Monetary in addition to social safety to the eligible households of Haryana by way of Life Insurance coverage/ unintended insurance coverage cowl, pension advantages, and so forth.
Additionally Verify: PM Jan Dhan Yojana Listing [PMJDY 2022]
Disbursement of funds beneath this scheme is made by means of Direct Profit Switch (DBT). It means the fund is straight transferred to the financial institution accounts of the beneficiaries. Below this scheme, beneficiaries are supplied with a complete quantity of Rs. 6000/- per 12 months. This quantity is offered to them in three instalments which beneficiaries can utilise for cost of choices out there and in addition in different schemes lined beneath MMPSY initiative like Household Provident Fund.
MMPSY covers varied Centrally Sponsored Schemes and the premium for these schemes will probably be paid by the State authorities on the behalf of the beneficiaries. These schemes include-
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapaari Mandhan Yojna
हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना 2022
|Scheme Title||Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY)
हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना
|Launched by||CM Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Launched date||thirtieth August 2019|
|Beneficiary||EWS households, Farmers, and Un-Organised employees of Haryana|
|Mode of software||On-line|
|Disbursement of Funds began in||February 2020|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|Advantages of scheme||Rs.6000/- per 12 months (in three equal instalments)|
|Switch of advantages by means of||Direct Profit Switch (DBT)|
|Price of the Scheme||Rs. 1500 Crore|
|Class||Haryana State Govt. Scheme|
Below the scheme, the federal government will distribute Rs 6000 per 12 months to the beneficiary household. Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi scheme is split into 2 classes.
- The age group of 18 to 40 years – 4 choices for monetary help
- The age group of 40 to 60 years – 2 choices of monetary help
The monetary help offered beneath this scheme is utilized primarily for the cost of beneficiary shares of CSS for Pension and Insurance coverage. That is the explanation, the beneficiaries beneath this scheme are divided into two classes.
Beneficial Haryana Ration Card Listing
Class Sensible Eligible Beneficiaries and Their Advantages
|Class 1: Age 18 to 40 years – 4 possibility|
|Choice 1||Monetary help Rs 6000 per 12 months in 3 instalments of Rs. 2000|
Beneficiary Nominated member by the household will get Rs 36,000
after 5 years of becoming a member of
|Choice 3||On attaining the age of 60 years, the beneficiary will get a pension between Rs 3,000 and Rs 15,000 on a month-to-month foundation.|
|Choice 4||The household elected members will get Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000 after 5 years. A beneficiary can select the choice of insurance coverage cowl during which the state authorities can pay the premium.|
|Class 2: Age 40 to 60 years – 2 possibility|
|Choice 1||Rs 6,000 per 12 months in 3 instalments of Rs 2,000|
36,000 after 5 years
Pension Plan Below MMPSY
Beneficiaries beneath this program will probably be entitled to get the advantage of pension beneath any of the next Central pension schemes-
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Man Dhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Man Dhan Yojna
Pension Premium Cost- This chart gives details about the entry age of the beneficiaries and their contribution to be paid by the federal government.
- Insurance coverage – This scheme additionally consists of insurance coverage of Rs 2 lakh on the loss of life, unintended loss of life, or everlasting incapacity. Whereas just one lakh will probably be disbursed on partial incapacity to the insurer.
- Monetary profit – Beneficiary is included in PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Yojana, they will even get Rs 3000 on attaining the age of 60 years.
- Rs. 1500 crore has already been allotted within the state final 12 months for this scheme’s working and distribution. The brand new quantity is more likely to be allotted for this scheme within the subsequent monetary 12 months.
Tips on how to Apply for Haryana Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana?
- Functions for MMPSY may be submitted on-line.
- Functions are to be submitted by the pinnacle of the eligible household. They’ve to offer particulars associated to household earnings, members of the family, landholding and so forth.
- Software kinds can be found on the official portal of MMPSY.
- Eligible candidates can even full the appliance course of by visiting the Antyodaya Kendras, Atal Sewa Kendras (Frequent Service Centres), SARAL Kendras, and Gasoline Businesses.
- For any queries associated to this scheme, beneficiaries are suggested to contact the aforementioned centres/businesses.
Additionally Learn- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Listing
Eligibility For Haryana MMPSY
- The beneficiary needs to be a everlasting resident of Haryana.
- Households having an annual earnings of Rs. 180000/- or month-to-month earnings as much as Rs.15,000/- and a land holding (whole) of the household as much as 5 acres (i.e. 2 hectares) are eligible.
- The households having possession of Household Id i.e Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) no. are eligible to use for this scheme.
Doc Required for MMPSY Registration
Candidates are required to submit the next paperwork on the time of registration-
- Household Earnings Certificates
- Residents ought to have Bhu Naksha/Land papers.
- Tackle Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Financial institution Account Passbook
- Parivar Pehchan Patra Id (Household Id)
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
Haryana State govt. as notified that they’re making ready for the 54 lakh households database. After the database is centralized within the system, the federal government will concern the 14-digit ID quantity within the type of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra to the eligible residents. This card will probably be used to use for state welfare schemes like Mukhya Mamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. Solely these households can avail of the advantages beneath this scheme who holds a sound Parivar Pehchan Patra.
Haryana Saksham Yojana On-line Kind
MMPSY Household Provident Fund
Household Present Fund is an possibility offered to the beneficiaries beneath this scheme for using their third installment. If MMPSY needs to avail FPF possibility, they’ve to say it within the software kind.
On this possibility, if the beneficiary needs the fund quantity left (after the deduction of contribution/premium quantity for all of the choices) will probably be invested/ utilized within the Household Provident Fund by the State Govt. on behalf of the household. After this, the eligible household will get returns from the investments they’ve made in FPF. The quantity of FPF may be withdrawn by the household every year or after 5 years.