- Please check the holiday’s calendar of the Consulate before coming. The timings for submission of applications are from 0915to 1200 hrs on all working days. The serviced documents are delivered between 1200 hrs to 1300 hrs.
- The miscellaneous services form can be downloaded at http://passport.gov.in/nri/external2.pdf
- All the columns in the application form should be filled properly without any ambiguity and no column should be left blank. The telephone no. and local address should be indicated clearly.
- All applications should be accompanied by the self attested photocopies of the passport, first two pages, last page, observation page, if any and the page containing the valid visa.
- The original documents of all the photocopies attached with the application form should be presented at the counter for verification by the counter staff which will be returned after verification.
- At least one of the parties to the marriage should be resident in the consular jurisdiction of this Consulate for a period not less than 30 days prior to giving the notice for solemnization of marriage.
- Once the notice of marriage is given, two newspaper advertisements on the lines of the notice should be inserted by the applicants in India and the present place of residence.
- The unmarried/divorce papers (as applicable) must have apsotile stamps on it.
- The marriages solemnized in accordance with local laws shall be registered if it fulfills the conditions of marriage of foreign marriage Act, 1969.
Solemization of Marriage
- Notice of marriage at CGI Milan
- Current passport
- Miscellaneous application form
- Copy of permesso di soggiorno
- Affidavit from the parties to the marriage
- Affidavit from the parents of both sides duly attested from CPV Division, MEA stating that his/her son/daughter is unmarried and he/she has no objection for the said marriage.
- Newspaper advertisements (30 days old) from India and Italy containing the notice of marriage
Fee: Euros 62.00
IMPORTANT NOTICE: A service charge of Euro 3/- (Three only) towards Indian Community Welfare Fund would be levied on every application for Passport, Visa and Consular services